Hello Beauties! Boy, does time fly, it’s February already AH …
I hope everyone is enjoying 2015 so far – I sure am! It’s been super busy for me personally and professionally which = good problems! I continue to learn so much at Ruff Plastic Surgery. We recently received a new laser and I AM IN LOVE with it! I will touch/share more on the new bundle of joy in a future post.. But first let me tell you about an event we had last week, BOTOX & BLOWOUTS at Bella Bethesda Salon.
By now you all should know that I am not shy with sharing my latest anti-aging obsessions but this one by far might be my latest fav! Time and time again I treat myself to blowouts & every 4 months I treat myself to Botox … BUT both at the same time in the same place is GENIUS!!! 2015 is about being efficient, right?! 😉
The concept is to address your complete beauty needs in a one-stop shop. So me, Dr. Ruff & Dr. Somenek packed up the goods and made ourselves at home in an awesome premiere salon, Bella in downtown Bethesda. We were able to offer Botox and fillers like Juvederm, Voluma , Restylane Silk from our board-certified Plastic Surgeons & Nurse Practitioners and I was able to offer Skin Consultations as well as Chemical Peels & Clear & Brilliant Laser Treatments –all at the same time as a hair appointment.
This event was so successful and we received such positive feedback! We will be hosting Botox & Blowouts quarterly! Here are the top five reasons you can’t miss out…
1. Board Certified Plastic Surgeons Injectors
2. Premiere Stylist
3. Complimentary Skin Consultation
4. One Stop Shop
5. Get summer ready in style
Until next time beauties!
For those of you who already have your routine in order and are ready to take it to the next level, there are 3 recommended treatments below that specifically address the summer sun-damage that many of us notice appearing in the early Fall. Each of these recommendations show best results with a series of treatments that will replenish and rejuvenate your skin throughout the Winter months and will have you looking radiant and rejuvenated come Spring. I can speak from personal experience when I say that the results will truly amaze you by the time spring rolls around! If you aren’t quite ready for injectables or a surgical procedure, these non-surgical, non-invasive treatments are for you. And they’re perfect for many Moms who don’t have an excess of spare time, let alone cosmetic procedure “down time”. But most importantly, they’re an excellent option for women of all ages who want to add proactive treatments to their skincare routine and rejuvenation plan!
• Clear & Brilliant – a non-surgical, non- invasive anti-aging laser treatment that leaves your skin looking refreshed even after 1 treatment. It’s great in a series of (3). It’s proven to help improve fine lines, wrinkles, tone, texture and pore size appearance.
• IPL Photo facial – I have been treating myself to IPL’s for years – oh how loyal they are to me 😉 A Photo facial treatment is a series of (3-6) gentle intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments developed to improve the appearance of sun damaged and aged skin, as well as to reduce redness and flushing, resulting in more youthful looking skin.
• Micro Needling – This treatment is one of the “newbies” in my skin treatment regimen and I am NEWLY obsessed!!! Micro Needling is minimally invasive and entails a rolling device over the skin that creates tiny channels (or piercing the skin) in the skin to stimulate new cell growth and collagen production. This procedure also allows products to penetrate more efficiently for overall skin rejuvenation. A series of (4) treatments a month apart is recommended for best results.
For a consultations or a treatment with me contact Ruff Plastic Surgery & if you have any inquiries contact me Kelley@kelleyknows.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!