I get asked a lot “what do you do for you skin?” Well… winter is the perfect time to be treating your skin to rejuvenating treatments, and I absolutely LOVE IPL Photo Facials!! I usually treat myself to them 4 times a year, winter time being the most ideal. IPL is a great non-invasive procedure that has no down time, and you’re still able to go about your day with makeup. Here are my top 3 benefits of an IPL…
1. Slows down the aging process
2. Stimulates collagen
3. Reduces pigment/sun-damage
Check out my IPL photo facial video below…
For those of you who already have your routine in order and are ready to take it to the next level, there are 3 recommended treatments below that specifically address the summer sun-damage that many of us notice appearing in the early Fall. Each of these recommendations show best results with a series of treatments that will replenish and rejuvenate your skin throughout the Winter months and will have you looking radiant and rejuvenated come Spring. I can speak from personal experience when I say that the results will truly amaze you by the time spring rolls around! If you aren’t quite ready for injectables or a surgical procedure, these non-surgical, non-invasive treatments are for you. And they’re perfect for many Moms who don’t have an excess of spare time, let alone cosmetic procedure “down time”. But most importantly, they’re an excellent option for women of all ages who want to add proactive treatments to their skincare routine and rejuvenation plan!
• Clear & Brilliant – a non-surgical, non- invasive anti-aging laser treatment that leaves your skin looking refreshed even after 1 treatment. It’s great in a series of (3). It’s proven to help improve fine lines, wrinkles, tone, texture and pore size appearance.
• IPL Photo facial – I have been treating myself to IPL’s for years – oh how loyal they are to me 😉 A Photo facial treatment is a series of (3-6) gentle intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments developed to improve the appearance of sun damaged and aged skin, as well as to reduce redness and flushing, resulting in more youthful looking skin.
• Micro Needling – This treatment is one of the “newbies” in my skin treatment regimen and I am NEWLY obsessed!!! Micro Needling is minimally invasive and entails a rolling device over the skin that creates tiny channels (or piercing the skin) in the skin to stimulate new cell growth and collagen production. This procedure also allows products to penetrate more efficiently for overall skin rejuvenation. A series of (4) treatments a month apart is recommended for best results.
For a consultations or a treatment with me contact Ruff Plastic Surgery & if you have any inquiries contact me Kelley@kelleyknows.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have!